THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random Tuesday: Thinking, thinking...



randomtuesday

For once, random thoughts aren't coming! Or, well, now they are.

I'm learning Russian. Why? I dunno. It's just always been something I've wanted to learn. One of my "life goals" is to be tri-lingual (or more) before I die. Fluently. And then Spanish. I'm not sure if I include spanish in my 'tri' or not. So, maybe quad-lingual? Anyway. Russian is awesome. The Cyrillic alphabet? Awesome. Pronounciation? Actually not too hard. Of course I haven't, you know, said anything to an actual Russian speaker, so I could totally be f'ing it up. Dunno.

I was going to type out the "head, shoulders, knees and toes!" song but the only words I know from it is "knee" and "shoulder".
So, "head! плечо! колено! and toes!"
I bet some of you don't even see the russian, just a bunch of squares. I had to install the Russian typeset on my cpu.


So last night I got drunk. Seriously drunk. Like, two bottles of wine drunk. Although I warned Ben ahead of time (he would take the kids for the night), took a bunch of vitamins... actually woke up today only with a tiny bit of a headache.
Of course, last night I passed out on the bathroom floor in my own vomit. According to Ben (and the floor of the bathroom I had to clean up). I don't remember it though. All I remember is typing giddily to a friend and dancing around the living room.
After all the crap that happened over Christmas? I think I deserved it. I did waste two very good bottles of wine though.

My kids are both crashed on the couch. Together. I think that's the closest they've been without trying to kill each other. What IS it with kids lately? All my friends' kids are being brats too.

I have a huge stack of wood sitting in the middle of my living room floor. We're supposed to get anywhere from 2-6 inches before nightfall. Here's hoping we don't lose electric. Since no electric means no well pump which means no water.

I found three bras I bought a long time ago in a drawer under our bed that I forgot we had. I put one on. A push up one. Mm, boobs! And... then put four layers of clothes on over it.
When you have layers on? Boobs still look good. They just aren't as well defined.

I have laundry to fold.

I'm in love with True Blood. I've watched two full seasons over a week. I use it as background entertainment. Pause, do some dishes, play, pause, change laundry, play, pause, vacuum, play. It works very well.

Speaking of which. Back to it. And cleaning.

Kudos!

(Want more random thoughts? The Un Mom has them!)

1 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

It's been a long time since I've 'wasted' any wine like that - bet you won't be repeating that performance any time soon, right? ;)

RTT: FedEx, Renovations, Snow